colourful-pixels

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Are Wii the Children of the Revolution?



I think Wii is a true technological revolution. I don't have a Wii but personally I really do want one. I hear from every one of my friends that have on that its A-M-A-Z-I-N-GGGGG! I'd answer, "Like, WHOA! I want one!" At first though, I thought that maybe the Wii would have some glitches. Like maybe if you wave that controller thing you use around too much and then it would start to lag. But I guess I was wrong when my cousins told me its actually worth playing games on it. It does look really, really hype! But technology keeps on evolving from one thing to another. First we have normal game systems with controllers hooked up to the system. Then after that, WIRELESS controllers. And now the incredible Wii! Where the controller is not only wireless, but you can move on your free will as your character on the game moves along with you. That's just cool. I always think though, what are they going to come up with next? I would have no clue what they could make. Before the Wii came out, I actually thought of how maybe people can make a system where you can control it with your own movements rather than just pressing buttons that somehow cramp your thumbs if you play for too long(that happened to me). I do play games on systems like PS2, nintendo Gamecube, etc. I personally love it when new more revolutionized game systems come out. It makes games more exciting and gives me more reasons to try them out and buy it. I suggest for all gamers out there to try the Wii out if they haven't yet. I bet it'll be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home